Welcome to the AVHCC
Welcome to the Award-Winning Antelope Valley Hispanic Chamber Of Commerce. Proudly serving the Antelope Valley community and surrounding vicinities for 14 years! Our Chamber is Committed to meeting and embracing the needs of local Hispanic and Non-Hispanic Businesses.
Antelope Valley Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Excellence for Education Scholarship Awards Application
DEADLINE for scholarship applications has been extended from April 24, 2015 to May 1, 2015. No applications will be accepted after May 1st at 3pm. (no exceptions)
1. Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
2. Please provide all information as requested. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
3. Submissions should be delivered to AVHCC 819 E Ave Q9 Palmdale CA 93550 Monday thru Friday between 9:30am-3pm.
4. Recipients will be notified by phone or email upon selection.
5. Questions about the application, can be emailed to email@example.com or you can call Committee Chair Rodrigo
Venegas at 661- 476-0045 or co-Chair Sylvia S. Duarte at 661-202-8450.
1. Applicant must be graduating in the Antelope Valley High School’s Senior Class in 2015
2. Applicant must demonstrate a positive impact consistent with capacity and circumstances. We will look at employment and involvement in the community and at school and GPA between 2.5 – 3-5.
NOTE: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student’s institution, upon evidence of registration in classes. (in some cases check can be given directly to student) . This includes student identification number and correct address of school.
Award Components: Anywhere from $250 to $1000.
Please click the link for the “AVHCC Scholarship 2015″